How Jobrupt works; a quick start guide
Start recruiting or job search in 5 minutes
Here is a step by step for to getting started with Jobrupt. Basically, you may start both recruiting or seeking for jobs using the same steps.
- Go to Jobrupt and sign up using your LinkedIn account, this is only necessary for you to be able to see and select your connections.
- Go to the select page to browse and search through your connections in order to find the right candidates.
- For each candidate you're interested in, specify your intention by clicking the appropriate one of the two buttons; "I want to hire this person" or "I want to work for this person".
- Your selections go to the top of the page, where all selections are listed together. You may remove any of them if you later change your mind.
- Don't worry, your intention will be disclosed to the selected counterpart (and only to him/her) only if your counterpart marks you too.
- Your selections will be there and valid as long as you want. You may later come back and remove some of them or add more.
- Jobrupt regularly checks for matches; for example if Alice selects to hire Bob, and Bob selects to work for Alice, then there will be a match. We delay the matching process a bit on purpose to make sure you are certain of your selections.
- When a match occurs, we notify both sides by sending an email.
- We use cryptography to keep things confidential, even matches are made using authenticated HMAC hashes of your unique identifiers.
Hope this short guide will help to find your dream job and/or hire great people around you. I would love to hear how it works for you. I am on Twitter @jobrupt.
Victoria Parker, Jobrupt founder.